Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Welcome to my NEW blog! Midlife, Motherhood and Mascara!!!

My name is Leslie Marshall Lewallen.  I'm in my 40's. Yup. I said it.  I guess that can constitute midlife...right?  Things are definitely changing with my skin, my body and my energy!  But perhaps my energy levels are directly related to the fact that I'm a MOM.

I'm a mom of three very feisty, energetic and creative boys ages 11, 6 and 5.  I'm outnumbered for sure.  I wake up nearly every morning to what appears to be thunder, gun-fire and screaming from bodily torture.  To say our home is noisy would be an understatement.  I grew up with two older sisters, so living in a home with all boys is an adjustment -- one I hope I'm making as gracefully as possible.

So I identified the first two M's...what's up with the Mascara?  Well...I'm an attorney-by-trade, turned stay-at-home-mom, turned LASH QUEEN!  I took a chance last year and signed on to become a LASH QUEEN.  In less than I year of navigating the DS/MLM waters, I now have a team of over 1500 men and women and have hit the highest level in my company!  Here is where I get my estrogen fix!!!  I love my company, the team I work with and I get excited that I'm paid to play with makeup!Check out my products! www.lesliesluxelashes.com

I love to write, and I've shared many stories of my crazy blessed life with friends, and they all tell me I should "write a book."  While I'm not up to writing a book yet, I'll get my writing fix here!

I hope you enjoy my adventures with midlife, motherhood and mascara!  Cheers to a wonderful 2015!!!

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment